All bloggers know how important SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is to a blog. Whether it is a new blogger or old bloggers, but more attention is given to SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
The new bloggers try to find out more information about it. Because in the beginning they have to focus more on SEO (Search Engine Optimization). So that blogs can correctly rank in search engines. We will learn about this in this post. So let’s know.
What is SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
SEO’s full form is Search Engine Optimization. This is a tool with the help of which any blog / website post gives search results according to the user on the 1st page in the search engine. All popular search engines work according to SEO, the blog whose SEO setting is better, the higher the rank of the blog in search engine.
How SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Works.
All search engines Search engines like Google , Bing , yahoo all work according to SEO. When a user does some search in the search engine, all the search engines want that our user gets the best result for which they use SEO. And user-searched queries are analyzed from many blogs. And those queries are shown in the search result which contains all kinds of information. Google uses more than 200 tools so that the user can get good results.
Why Seo (Search Engine Optimization) blog is required.
As I told you above, the blog which is as good as Seo, the blog gets the same rank in search engine. All search engines work according to SEO. All the search engines see the SEO of those blogs which are going to be shown in the blog search engine before showing any result. As much as the SEO of those blogs is good, the chances of those blogs getting more show in the search engine. Know one thing, you will get into blogging without Seo. So you must have known how much SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is required for a blog.
What are the types of SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
Well there are many types of SEO. But they have 2 processes. That is.
1.On Site Page SEO
On page seo means that any blog / website bringing its organic traffic from 1st page to any search result is called on page seo. Or in simple language, when writing a post, all the important things are called on page Seo. It is very important for every new bloggers to set up On Page Seo. on Page Seo includes essential things like: –
- Keyword Research: – Bringing blog posts into the search engine, Keyword also has a great importance. You will find many keyword research tools.
- Technical editing: – A little technical editing of blog posts is also very important. From which to crawl the blog and index the web page and also fix the internal error.
- On Site Optimization: – It involves designing your blog such that the user can easily find all the things such as search icon, blog structure, important ketogery, menu navigation etc.
All the above items belong to On Pgae Seo BK. Which is necessary for SEO anywhere.
2.off Site Page Seo
In Off Page Seo our blog has to be well designed, good internal link, and add more important things. All page bloggers are set by the Normaley Off Page Seo. Along with On Page Seo, Off Page Seo also has to be set, if both the settings are good then our blog quickly improves Seo quickly. Off Page Seo is included.
- Content: – In all blogs, the most important is their content, on this content our blog has value. The better you write the content, the more visitors will be engaging on that content.
- Backlink; – Backlinks are also very important to rank every new blog. With the help of backlinks we can rank our blog in Google, but many people make useless backlinks which causes a bad effect on their blog if you If you want to create backlinks, then create your own backlinks on good website so that you can get real backlinks.
All of the above items are under the off page seo, you will get more information about the off page seo very soon.
Note: – If you want to create a backlink, then you can make it by commenting on the blog because it is a very good way to create a backlink.
So friends, I hope you liked our information. If you want to know more about SEO (Search Engine optimization), then you should visit our blog daily because I am sharing all the information related to SEO right now.
Click here to know the complete information about SEO .
If you want any information related to SEO or have any question, then comment below.